Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Petri 7S Circle-Eye 45mm f2.8

Petri 7S Circle-Eye 45mm f2.8


Petri 7S Circle-Eye 45mm f2.8 is an economy version of the same model with faster lens.
I bought this camera from eBay. Almost all eBay used cameras from this vintage era need repairs. You just can not believe what you will get from eBay.
Problem: The shutter dial ring does not move all the way. The slow speed not working. Self-timer not working.

The camera has been disassembled and the shutter will come out next.
 I had sprayed some chemicals outside  for degreasing. I have to be careful because last time when I went back the whole thing was gone. They were blown away by the wind :(  Today it is sunny so this will not be the problem unless a squirrel comes and knock it off. I better take it inside and do further cleaning.